Writing a fantasy

1:19 AM

There are so many things I want to blog about, but unfortunately my blog would turn out into a complete fiction. There are so many things I want to do in life that I want to write about but unfortunately, none of it is happening in my life... yet.


I want to travel the world, meet new people, hear their stories, learn their culture, and see the beauty of God's creation through mankind. I want to capture every moment, steal each distant look, and freeze raw emotions through a camera's lens.

Until these happen in real life, i would only end up writing a fantasy.

It is my only hope for this coming year that my wildest dreams will start turning into a reality. After all, God told me this morning that nothing is impossible with Him.

It's a promise I will cling on to for life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments