Juggling

2:22 AM

One of the things that school taught me well is the ability to juggle numerous tasks in one day. That's probably the reason behind extra-curricular activities: the idea of balance, which remained an abstract term for me until I started getting serious with my life. So, the mounting projects, homeworks, exams, and other activities weren't just there to torture us but to train us on how to prioritize tasks (which I believe is an essential part of balance), manage our time, and come up with excellent outputs.


Who would have thought that I actually learned something from school that isn't exactly academic?

While school has somehow become a distant feeling for me now and the thought of it sometimes drains me (my last 2 years in college was a raging war), I'm glad that these skills were exhausted. I may not have been thankful before, but I'm extremely thankful now.

But everything is still a product of God's grace

You Might Also Like

0 comments