Christmas parties starts... Now!

10:45 PM

We had our D Group Christmas Party last Sunday. That makes it the first Christmas Party for the year. Too early, I know, but that's better than having to squeeze it in other days where parties would most likely be scheduled.


Since I'm relatively new in this church (and in the group), it was my first time to meet the other members of the large group. At least now more familiar faces are added, though I hadn't really formed a bond with any of them. But I'm usually like that when I meet people for the first time, especially in parties. I spent the whole time seated beside my D group-mates since they are the ones I am more familiar with.


From that party, I got a necklace (from the exchange gift), a notepad and a mirror (from the white elephant gift), and a black and white ceramic bowl (a gift from J).

Next, next week we'll have the Christmas party at work. But what I'm more excitedly looking forward to is the Christmas get together that Maryse, May, and I are planning.

I miss my friends.

Merry Christmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments