Must haves for next year

11:40 PM

1. Books. One of the things that frustrated me when I was a student was the lack of resources to buy books. Now that I can save up money to buy a few, I should definitely grab opportunities for great book finds so I wouldn't be bored next year. Besides, it's a good exercise for the brain.


2. An apartment. As early as this month we are starting to move into our new office. As what I've mentioned in my previous entry, it's farther away from my house. It will cost more too. Tomorrow, Ate Ana and I are planning on looking around Pasig to find a place that would be near our office and at the same time would fit our budget.

3. Cellphone. I just bought a cellphone last year and now it's starting to self-destruct. I honestly don't know why it's doing that. I didn't do anything weird to it and I took care of it well. Well, okay maybe it slipped out of my hands a few times but I didn't expect it to give out this soon.

4. Clothes. My pants are starting to fit snuggly. I need to seriously lose weight. I hope I can do that without any struggles.

5. Shoes. I think I only have two pairs of good, reliable shoes left.

6. Be active in church. I don't know why I'm including this in my list. It's like a last minute thought and I can't bring myself to delete what I'm writing right now. Even though I know that I'm not a "church person" and would rather choose doing ministry outside the church, I also don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to be involved in some church activities. Maybe I missed the weekly practices or I am just too bored on weekends that I needed some activities where I can productively channel my time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments