Costume Party

8:27 PM

For our company's Christmas party, we'll be having:


A costume party.

This is going to be tricky. I'm not a fan of dressing up, especially costumes. I think princesses are overrated yet it's still the easiest one to do. Here are some of the things I thought of dressing up as:

1.) Phantom of the Opera

Who said the infamous phantom is a man? For all we know, it might have been a woman! That would definitely put a twist in this classic story.


2.) Plants Vs. Zombies

Actually, we thought of doing this as a threesome. Kuya ben will be the plant, I will be the zombie, and Ate Vj will be the singing sunflower.

After all, we were pretty addicted to that game before.


I know it would appear like we're going to a Halloween Party, but I saw this picture of Solenn Heussaff wherein she dressed herself as a zombie (this was during halloween). It was very simple (I can wear any clothes I want) and the make-up was absolutely gory. Gory, but artistic. The only downside is that I don't know anyone who can create a make-up effect like that.



3. Sunshine Corazon

It would be easy. All I'll need is the geeky Ninoy glasses. I'll make do with the short hair. The main point of that look anyway are the glasses and the earphones. But yeah, too safe.


4.) Cady Heron

Nope, not the mean girl Cady. Just the simple Cady that her two best friends fell in love with. It would be an easy thing to pull off. An oversized pink t-shirt, faded jeans, and a pair of sneakers. Ah, that would be one comfortable costume to wear. And FYI, I don't care what anyone thinks, but Lindsay Lohan will still have a special place in my fave young actors list.


5.) Or, I could always come as myself.

If they kick me out, I could always spend it in the mall, read a book in a coffee shop, or browse books in a nearby bookstore.

I think I would enjoy that more than dress up outrageously.


Ouch!

Hopefully I'll be able to think of better costumes before the costume party, or I better start thinking of thousand reasons to legally bail it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments