On the lookout: The Twelfth Imam

1:06 AM

Joel Rosenberg has a new book entitled The 12th Imam and I'm on the lookout!

It was just published a week ago. I only found out about it through Kuya Ben. He received an e-newsletter from CBN International last week and one of the things they featured was Rosenberg's new book.

Hopefully by December copies will be out here in the Philippines. Maybe I should try asking OMF if they will produce copies and sell it before the year ends. I hope the cost would still be P300.

This will be a good book to read for the Christmas break.

I want to have one SOON!!!!

I'm so excited!!!

Book review by blogger Michelle V

This story, just as his others, is extremely thought-provoking, it's action-packed, full of espionage, danger, and suspense. But, it also has characters that you care about. If I don't care what happens to the characters then even a great story isn't going to keep me hanging on. David Shirazi is our main character in this particular story and he's a great character! I was rooting for him the whole way! And when the story ended, I didn't want it to be over.

This story is very relevant in the days we're living in. The events are not so far-fetched, and you can easily see these things happening. Not only that, but they fit with Biblical prophecy. That's what makes his books so thought-provoking!

I very highly recommend this book to anyone. It's full of fast-paced action, suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat, and a story line that will keep you thinking long after you've finishing the book. There are characters that I deeply cared about and when it was over I still wanted more! If you're a Rosenberg fan, you'll love this one, and if you're not a fan, then I hope you'll give this one a try because I think you'll become a fan. His books are entertaining, relevant, and pack a powerful message.


Book Summary:


As the apocalyptic leaders of Iran call for the annihilation of Israel and the U.S., CIA operative David Shirazi is sent into Tehran with one objective: use all means necessary to disrupt Iran’s nuclear weapons program, without leaving American fingerprints and without triggering a regional war. At extreme personal risk, Shirazi executes his plan.

A native Farsi speaker whose family escaped from Iran in 1979, he couldn’t be better prepared for the mission. But none of his training has prepared Shirazi for what will happen next. An obscure religious cleric is suddenly hailed throughout the region as the Islamic messiah known as the Mahdi or the Twelfth Imam. News of his miracles, healings, signs, and wonders spreads like wildfire, as do rumors of a new and horrific war.

With the prophecy of the Twelfth Imam seemingly fulfilled, Iran’s military prepares to strike Israel and bring about the End of Days. Shirazi must take action to save his country and the world, but the clock is ticking.

You Might Also Like

0 comments