Close to home again

12:26 AM


I didn't expect the last entry to be that long, when here I am complaining of sleep loss because I wasn't able to take an 8 hour nap.

Yup, when it's a Saturday, naps are equivalent to a whole night's sleep.

So basically, I don't do anything on a Saturday.

But this morning was different. Finally, after a week of waiting, I was finally able to go to SM Mall. It just opened last week but I didn't dare come. The place was packed. And when I say packed, I mean seriously packed. Like thousands flocked the mall and if the construction wasn't strong enough, there might have been a catastrophe due to overcrowding. Thankfully, there wasn't and this morning, there weren't many people shopping.

The third floor view was incredible. They took advantage of the clear, horizontal view of Mt. Makiling which could make any city person green with envy, literally. It was cool, relaxing, and refreshing.



I literally grew up in SM. When I was 3 to 5 years old, my mom would always bring me to SM Makati to buy me clothes or just to look around. Sometimes, we head there after we visit my dad at the office.

I'm really glad that after 16 years, moving miles away from the SM branch that has grown close to my heart, SM has come close to home again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments