Time to dream new dreams

2:44 AM

Nobody told me that writing a resignation letter would be this difficult. There are so many things I would like to say but I can't find the right words to say it. I'm too overwhelmed with the great memories I have in OB. During the past 3 years, I've collected hundreds of fond memories and learned thousands of lessons from the people I've worked with and from the experiences I've had. Putting my "Thank you" into words would simply not be enough.

Even though I had my occasional grumblings and complainings, I'm really gonna miss this place. In fact, this is where my career all began. My first job. My roommate said that the first job is the hardest to forget, especially when you had great experiences there. And I'm starting to believe her.

Childhood Dreams

There were so many things I wanted to be when I was young - a doctor, an astronaut, a scientist, a detective. But when I discovered this treasure called books, I knew what I seriously wanted to be when I grow up - a writer.

But deep inside, I knew that it would take a lot of years and experience before I can reach my dream. So when my dream was fulfilled sooner than I expected, I was surprised but immensely overjoyed. For my first job, I was a writer.

As I was reveling on this fact a few months ago, I suddenly realized that my dream has been fulfilled. So, what now? And God spoke to my heart. He told me that it’s time to make new dreams. He probably didn’t want me to become just a writer but to be something more.

Now, God is taking me out of my comfort zone and He is bringing me some place else to fulfill another dream of mine. It has always been my dream to earn a masters degree overseas in full scholarship. And God has granted it! Even though my journey is just beginning, with God with me, I know this journey will be exciting, amazing and memorable.

Life is sweet when you're walking through it with the Lord. And it's easy to conquer mountains because in your weakness, the Lord is strong. He'll fight for you.

So have you reached that point in your life when your dreams are already fulfilled? Are you wondering if there is something to still look forward to in your life?Be encouraged and dream new dreams! Develop yourself and make the best of who you are for God's glory!

You Might Also Like

0 comments