2012: A Year Well Spent.

8:27 PM

NPA infested areas, military vehicles, a ride along steep mountains in a defective jeepney, unexplored islands, giant pacific waves, rainforests, heavy monsoon rains, a supertyphoon, a brush with death, a new lease of life... 

Mountains conquered, roads crossed, lost dreams awakened...

Friendships formed, relationships rekindled, a "family" born...

Hundreds of stories to tell; scores of lessons to share; thousands of memories to treasure.

I had great expectations for 2012 but the events that transpired were more than anything I have ever imagined. Thank you, Lord, for year 2012! Looking forward to the new and great things You have in store for me (and my friends and family) for 2013. You are good!

As 2012 ends, I bring back to You ALL praises, glory and honor.

In Jesus' Name, Amen!

A blessed and joyful 2013 to everyone! God bless!




You Might Also Like

0 comments