Oh Heat!

8:35 PM

The heat has officially affected my brain. I was moody, irritated, and felt like my head was gonna explode due to extreme tension. It didn't help that I was cramming big time on something BIG. So I'm really disappointed and worried with myself today because I know I didn't pull it well together.

Add to that, my roommate is sick (so I'm playing nurse even though I have no idea what I'm doing) and the mango I ate fell really heavy on my stomach. I'm still going to eat ice cream later!

Sigh. This is beginning to be the worst week of my life.

Hopefully, God would prove me wrong. It will be my first television stint tomorrow so I'm really crossing my fingers about this. I'll probably have a sleepless night tonight to work on the scripts.

Lord, please grant me your grace, strength, favor, wisdom, and anointing for this week. I honestly need HELP!

You Might Also Like

0 comments