naughty little thing

1:30 AM

There was a time when I was in sixth grade that I drove a lot of my classmates almost on the edge with my simple naughtiness. Now don't get me wrong. I was a well-behaved kid back then and never got into silly cat fights. But there was this time when I could not help but be naughty with my classmates even though i knew it's not a good thing to do. Here's what I did: whenever someone asks a question to someone, i answer it.

That got them peeved big time, especially the girls. But they never really told me about it straight on. Coward, maybe? They just made parinig. Whenever a certain someone would answer the question, they would reply with, "I know you're not asking me but the answer to your question is..."

Man, deep inside i was rolling on the floor laughing.

Even though I knew that lame attack was intended for me, they didn't know how funny i thought they were. But along the way, I got bored doing it so I stopped. But until now, I still get a good laugh whenever I remember it. People are so easy to peeve, annoy, and irritate. No wonder the devil uses these tactics to make people's lives miserable. And just like what I felt back then, he gets a good laugh whenever we fall into his 'naughty' trap.

Now that I think about it, that was devilish thing I did back then, don't you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments