Movie Night

11:51 AM

Now try to understand. I'm not a movie goer nor a movie fanatic. Never been one. I seldom watch movies and I rarely go in cinemas to watch one. So when I say that I watched The Proposal last night for the first time, don't be too harsh on me.

The Proposal was just the right kind of movie to watch on a lazy Friday night. One doesn't need to think too much of the story and you can just sit back, idly watch and be entertained.

I enjoyed the movie. For the majority of it, I laughed my butt off. Sandra Bullock was stiffly hilarious (her role calls for it) and Ryan Reynolds was surprisingly charming. Betty White was very hilarious too. Loved the part when she was doing those weird chanting and dancing and Sandra did that messy hip hop dance.

Best line from Ryan Reynolds (when he saw Sandra's weird dance):

You're a freak!

The cutest character: the dog, Kevin. Aww!!!!!

The Ramone character was funny too but I don't want to cross roads with a guy like that in my lifetime, LOL. Another funny part was the visa interview at the end of the movie. They ask the strangest, funniest, out of this world questions.

Question: Which side of the bed does Margaret sleep on?
Ryan: Left
Question: And which side of the bed do you sleep on?
Ryan: (Kru! Kru!) W-What?

Question: What is the name of your fiance?
Sandra: Andrew
Question: Well, you got one question right.

Question: What is the spelling of your name?
Ramone: R-A-M-O-N-E (pronounced Ra-mo-ne)
Question: Are you even a citizen of this country?

Question: What is her favorite color?
Ryan: Blue
Question: What is her favorite color when she's outside?
Ryan: W-what?

But there's more to the story that made me like it. Just like Ryan, I'm an assistant too. And just like him, I have a boss who is always on the phone and constantly experiences phone signal issues, LOL (choppy... chubby... choppy... chubby...).

Just like Sandra, my favorite gestures when I'm weirded off about a person or a situation are roll my eyes, shake my head, give an awkward smile, and get it over with.

I highly recommend this movie to those who want to feel good and laugh their heart out but get some luvy-dubby parts too.

You Might Also Like

0 comments