winter

3:43 PM

i miss home. but i'm also starting to like it here. sometimes i want to go home for a short visit but 2 years is flying by so fast. i'm feeling torn. but I guess that's normal. it's cold here right now. it's winter but there's no snow. my sinuses and ears hurt whenever i go outside because of the chill. imagine tsca studio temperature times 5 with matching breeze. sometimes strong wind. i never knew i could stand that temperature. sometimes i feel like a walking icicle. i've never experienced autumn or winter before so in spite of the freezing weather, i push myself to go out and savor it, even for just a few minutes. a few Saturdays ago, I went to the park to take pictures. i couldn't hold the camera right because my hands were shaking from the chill - and I haven't held a camera for some time. a month, i think. i'm a bit frustrated with the photos i'm taking. hopefully, i'll get more practice in the weeks ahead.

sem break is slow and dull and a bit of a bummer because of this exam i'm waiting which is scheduled next week. i couldn't do an all-out rest because i'm doing a bit of studying here and there. (and it's not helping uplift my spirits that the exam is on the subject i'm starting to regret taking. the professor was immensely terrible. i learned a lot from my readings and researches, and not anything from him.)

but in spite of that, i hope my break will get better after the exam. i hope i would be able to do some travelling.

chao for now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments