Flashback: September 1

8:40 PM

Road trip + sceneries + DLSR camera = perfect way to start September!

It was a sudden trip to Nueva Ecija. My two companions were sent there to receive an award for the organization while I was sent there to cover it. I have been to Nueva Ecija before and I wasn't really that impressed with its landscapes. From what I remembered, it was just a province full of rice farms.

But we didn't realize that the place we were going to was the last town of the province and it sits almost in the boundary of Nueva Ecija and Aurora Province (and Aurora holds a special place in my heart). So it was a really big surprise for me to see mountains in plain-covered Nueva Ecija!



Hidden Valley



Amigas
September 1 would have been the most perfect way to start September if we didn't take a wrong turn and end up travelling for more than 5 hours.

But nonetheless, I thank God for that exhilarating experience! I felt immensely refreshed and I kinda began to miss going on long road travels, particularly on missions. It's been 5 months and it makes me excited for the next trip I'll be having. 

Nature photography. More fun in the Philippines!

You Might Also Like

0 comments