Continue or Stop?

6:20 PM

I GOT DECLINED.

My application to take masteral studies in Massey was declined.

And I don't really know what I'm feeling right now.

Am I shocked? Maybe. Devastated? No, surprisingly not. But I couldn't say I found it unexpected. I was a little open-minded when I started this and maybe unknowingly, I have prepared myself to face and hear (or in this case, read) rejection.

But the battle for admission isn't exactly over. I was informed that I could still apply for other programs. But do I really want to bother? I'm currently studying the alternative but I don't know. A part of me wants to let this go. Another part of me want to just delay this for another year. But another part of me wants to continue.

So what do I do? Continuing would entail expenses, which I lack (I couldn't even pay for my rent) but stopping might hinder the blessings from coming.

What do I do, Lord? Do I continue or do I stop?

You Might Also Like

0 comments