Dreams and Desires

7:32 PM

Jeremiah 29:11

I miss going on missions that stretch to two weeks. Missions where we do house-to-house visits. It helps me understand communities and family relationships more. At the same time, I also get to see and photograph beautiful natural sceneries.

I hope I would develop on this task and do it more in a grander scale. From meeting with health aid beneficiaries, I want to upgrade and do bigger magazine-style documentaries in the future. I want to work with  well-established companies and organizations involved in such adventurous and exciting endeavors. In fact, I'm dreaming of becoming a National Geographic Explorer one day (for now, a dream just to amuse myself but we'll never know). This is actually one of the things that influenced me to go outside the communication box and pursue a different masters degree. Like anthropology. I think it's going to be highly interesting and fun.

I want to spread my wings and stretch my horizons. I believe God doesn't want my life to be in a standstill but to be full of growth. I also believe that it is He who puts certain desires in our hearts. Each one is uniquely made. Every fiber of creativity is different in each individual.

I want to channel these interests and skills  I have in writing, photography, and travelling into something greater that will bring glory and honor to the Lord. My life is a product of grace. As a result, I am inspired to be a good steward of these skills I have and the desires He placed in my heart. And I am excited to do these incredible things with God. I know that God is not yet finished surprising me with His plans.

You Might Also Like

0 comments