All is Wells

10:39 PM

Well, well, well... Love is in the air and it's not even February!

I just found out (from the ever-reliable Facebook) that one of my high school classmates is getting married tomorrow and one of my closest friends in college will have her wedding on Saturday.

Am I reaching the age where friends and people around me are getting married while I'm stuck on being single - without even one manliligaw? Oh, well. Shrug. Guess it is that time of the year.

Anyway, I'm off on a two-week trip starting next week. So no internet-pleasure for me. But it's okay. Field work's better. It makes my life very productive. And I'm going off as a writer! That's an added excitement for me. Hadn't been a feature writer for quite some time. I just hope I could bring our new DSLR, if we get the order on time. I think we're headed to the beach after all the work is done. Cool.

 But, I'm still praying for my own DSLR. At least now I know where to buy one.

It's almost midnight (at least in an hour) and Cyril and I are still chatting, which is turning weirder and crazier every second. Well, that's not really surprising because this is us we're taking about. It's just not us when we're not insane. Anyway, I didn't know it was his birthday today so he was screaming for attention (KSP if you ask me: meaning kuland sa pansin) in Facebook. I thought it was a spam because Facebook is streaming with annoying spams lately, but it ended up being legitimate and a real person. And that's where all this randomness and craziness started. It went from my poor memory of birthdays to cartoons to larry king and anderson cooper to his white hair to dogs and cats and then to the azkals. I couldn't help blurting out how p*ssed I am for missing the Azkals, most especially James Younghusband, in UPLB today.  I told him (more like demanded him) to make it his birthday wish that James YHusband and I meet. And he did. He wished JYhusband would crash land in my dorm.

Forgive my friend. He's got a really violent imagination. Watched too many looney toons back in the days (probably ages ago, when I was still a newborn infant. Ha!). Anyway, he's probably reading this right now and thinking of ways on how to exact revenge on my story and he'll end up writing a blog entry.

Then mission accomplished. It's high time he start updating that standstill blog of his. (If it was a notebook, it's probably all dusty and old by now.)

So hey, you're welcome. Don't mention it.
:-)

You Might Also Like

0 comments