What ifs

12:46 AM

There are dozens of "what ifs" going on in my head right now. But not regrets. Just trivial "what ifs" that I'm just curious of, l/ike:

1. What if my mom forced me to take engineering or science-related courses in college instead of supporting me in taking up communication?

(I'd be filthy rich and immensely bitter.)

2. What if my mom was never supportive of my creativity?

(there's probably gonna be war.)

3. What if my dad joins one of our missions as a photographer (I mean my REAL dad)?

(awkward? fun? i really don't know. maybe philanthropy doesn't run in his blood. i just have a feeling it doesn't.)

4. What if the writer I got for Saturday and Sunday suddenly backs out?

(the laundry and my plans for Saturday and Sunday would have to wait.)

5. What if I work for Reader's Digest or National Geographic Travel tomorrow?

(wow. that would be nerve-wracking, but exciting nonetheless!)

6. What if my croaking voice gets worse tomorrow? (which I doubt)

(there would be a lack of humorous sarcasm in the office.)

I just woke up so my mind is still in a bit of an overdrive tonight. My roommates are also not asleep yet, prolly forgot it's Thursday tomorrow and NOT Saturday. And speaking of Saturday, I'm anticipating an all by myself weekend in the dorm.

Having no money really sucks.

Oh well, I'll just continue thinking of my what ifs.

What if I receive a thousand gran tomorrow...

You Might Also Like

0 comments