I couldn't sleep

10:47 PM

Hey blog. I'm dead tired yet I can't sleep. I think I'm having a weird case of insomia. Well, whatever it is, I hope it stops soon. I have no time for stuff like this.

I. NEED. SLEEP.

...

Okay, didn't work.

Today was frustrating. I tried working on my stories but I didn't get the outputs I wanted. The story was bland, boring and forgettable. I don't know why I'm having a hard time finding angles on my stories lately. Maybe it's because I lack practice or I'm just starting to lose it.

Or maybe it's just stress and lack of sleep.

And that's the reason why I decided to come home early. To catch some Zs. Unfortunately, as you can see, sleep is not cooperating with me. So now, I'm donned in front of my laptop, blogging about who-knows-what ranting here. I wasn't even supposed to blog something as trivial as this. I'm supposed to blog about the wonderful weekend that I had. Well, I guess I could always write about that some other time, like today. But I'm not.

Stubborn.

Oh, BY THE WAY, I saw something really interesting today. It's like one of those days when you sense something between two people and then you accidentally see them together and you really like what you saw. Like it's heading somewhere nice. So yeah, I'm totally shipping 2 real people right now and I'm keeping my mouth shut - for once. I don't want things to get awkward between them because who knows? Maybe things would work out. And no, I'm not playing matchmaker. I'm just staying in the background and watch how everything would unfold between them. Oooh, exciting.

I wonder if other people around them are catching up? Well, if they are and they start sputtering teases and such, I'm gonna shove my fist in their mouth. I'm really rootin' for these two and I want things to work out between them. Honestly, I don't know why I'm very supportive of this idea but I am (well, as of the moment).

Or again, maybe it's just stress and lack of sleep.

You Might Also Like

0 comments