Road trip... North

7:36 PM

Here's part 2 of my earlier post, Juggling Media. I mentioned back then that I was able to do 3 of my top To Do favorites last month: travel, write and take pictures. I have shared my Valenzuela experience so now, I will take you somewhere farther north: Pangasinan.

Believe it or not, I have never been to Pangasinan. Passed by it, yes, but not really stayed long or went around. Anyway, I covered our CT medical mission there and just like any other mission, it's different from the rest.

First off, I was able to minister to a couple of mothers. Nothing beats travelling than taking the opportunity to minister to the locals and share God's Word and love to them. It makes my work purposeful and relevant. Plus, there's this sense of fulfillment because you were able to touch a life in your lifetime. I encouraged the children to dream big dreams and always lift in up their prayers to God. Dreaming was one of the things that made me desire to achieve great things in life.

Second, I had a really great time with the volunteers. They were all funny and craz-eh. The ride back home was the craziest ever. I learned never to place ladies together in a van after they have eaten dinner and if they have a pack of ice breaker questions. If not, you'll be bound to have a crazy 4 hour road trip! But it was really fun.

Plus! I was able to have a picture with a 92 year old woman. How cool is that?!

You Might Also Like

0 comments