Hello to no social life

9:23 PM

Great. I thought that the quiet days in the dorm are over because our workmates from Davao are now living with us for a couple of weeks. It's just their second day here but the situation in the dorm is like nothing has changed. I'm still by myself, donned in front of a laptop, entertaining myself.

But don't get me wrong. There's nothing wrong with the quiet moments and some "me" time but the thing that bothered me is the thought that "Am I the only one with no social life here?!"

Oh, heck.

They are all out gallivanting and having fun with our other workmates and one is having a date with her boyfriend who lives here in Manila. While I'm stuck here, doing my laundry, trying to force my stomach not to go hungry, blogging, and listening to Bruno Mars (I don't even know why I'm listening to Bruno Mars).

Hopefully, my friends and I could go out next week. We're currently undergoing some kind of a crisis so I don't think it's really appropriate to go out now. Hopefully, we'll all feel better to talk about it next week. It's a little serious and we're still on this stage where we try to avoid talking about that particular topic to avoid tensions, uneasy moments, and feeling sad.

Sometimes I think we are just forcing ourselves to be happy.

Oh, life.

You Might Also Like

0 comments