Teambuilding

11:04 PM

Today was a very tiring day. I feel like great amounts of energy was sucked out of my body. I guess that's what thinking does to people. It was only today when I got to wrack my brain cells again. We had our pre-retreat activity the whole day and boy did it involve a lot of thinking.

But on the bright side, I learned a lot about myself today. We took a 10-point personality test and a motivation gifting test. The most intense part of the day was when we resolved issues with our co-workers. In that activity, not only did I learn things about myself but I also learned what people see in me and see me doing - negative AND positive. Majority of the negative things they observed in me are my mood swings. I won't deny that. It's true so I need to improve on that. But a lot of positive things were also said that I wasn't really expecting, so I'm like still a bit overwhelmed till now. It hasn't really sunk in yet. But I guess I might forget all the things they said tomorrow because my mind is like a CPU that is close to overheating coz of too much information. Haha.

Yet I really thank you Lord Jesus for this day. You encouraged me and showed areas in my life that I need to maintain and improve on.

Another bright side: episode in STL that I worked on went smoothly, even though my boss and I weren't able to make it to today's episode. Another reason to thank the Lord :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments