Flipping back

8:10 PM

After hours of searching, I finally found my old blog last night! I was very excited to read it because back in college, I was very keen on keeping it well-updated. So, I have more than a hundred entries there.


In the middle of the night I was laughing so hard while reading my entries (good thing my mom was tired so she wasn't awakened by my burst of giggles and uncontrollable belly laughs). I can't believe I was that frank and sarcastic before. There was so too much honesty in my entries that now, I can't believe it's gone! Hahaha. Come back!

I want to be that frank and honest again with my entries. When I started working, I became cautious with my choice of words to avoid misunderstandings (even though nobody really reads this blog but myself). But last night, I saw the wonders of recording true feelings. It's been 2 years since my last entry there, but I realized that it is true. Frustrating things that happened today will be something you will laugh about in the future.

I hope this blog would be more honest and frank from now on.

You Might Also Like

0 comments