Christmas Wishlist

2:34 PM

Allow me to be materialistic just for today. Since i already started off my November entry (excluding Happy Birthday, Papa) with a Wish, let's take it down further by making a Christmas wishlist. After all, it'll be Christmas in 19 days!


Let's kick off with my top 5 Christmas "needs" list:

1. Samsung Corby TXT and Samsung Corby 3G

I've been thinking of buying two phones for my Globe and Smart numbers for three things. One, my Globe number has been with me for the last 7 years and I have no intention of throwing it out unless i can afford to pay postpaid. Two, everyone at work is using Smart. Three, I don't trust dual-sim China phones. It's a waste of hard-earned cash.

Why Samsung? Because these two phones are hip and chic, but at the same time affordable. I'm just waiting for the year to end so that the prices will be cheaper. These are all old Samsung models. New models will be out in the market next year, making the prices of old Samsung phones to go down.

Since my mom's phone got busted late this year, I plan on giving her the Nokia Supernova phone I'm using right now. She keeps telling me that she wants a phone with a music player so I think the Supernova phone would fit her wants, while the Samsung phones would fit my budget.




2. Nikon D5000

Photography is one of the things I want to do and improve on. As of now, I'm using a point and shoot Canon Powershot digital camera. While it's good and has always served its purpose whenever I use it, I feel it's time to level up and be more adventurous with photography. And in my line of work, getting good shots are always important.

DSLR cameras always fascinate me. The effects they do to a photograph is just incredible. Since I'm more into spontaneous shots rather than glamorous studio shots, I'm really dreaming of having a DSLR camera that I could take with me every time I go on outdoor activities. It's powerful enough to capture shots of people's [raw] expressions and document movements without producing too much blur.

I think Nikon D5000 would be the perfect tool for that.


3. Ipod Touch

This Ipod is a perfect match of need and want.

Need: It has softwares that could help organize my scattered-brain life, like calendar (to block out schedules), notepad, and time.

Want: What else? Music playlist! It's practically my life.

4. WD Passport

My files accumulated through the years (college, work and personal files) have piled up, and I have no trust in DVDs. It has failed me dozens of times so I need an extra powerful tool to save all my life's works. And the best gadget for that is the WD Passport.


5. RAM (Random Access Memory)

My laptop has been with me through thick and thin. It's already 4 years old. But lately, it's blacking out and doing weird stuff. The guy at the computer repair shop told me that the RAM needs to be replaced.

But it's expensive.

Why not just buy a new laptop? Well, because I love my Packard Bell so much I don't want to replace it with a Mac or an HP.
Ah, Christmas is here. I discovered this song 4 years ago. Brings back Christmas college memories.


You Might Also Like

0 comments