Bulol

8:59 PM

Promise. I have never watched a Tagalog movie on the big screen, EVER. 

Until recently.

No thanks to Ate Mayla, I was compelled to watch Bulong, a horror-comedy flick of Angelica Panganiban and Vhong Navarro. It never crossed my mind I'd see this on cinema, let alone blog it.

I know, corny, baduy, pang-masa - you name it (no offense to Tagalog moviegoers)- but I had FUN. That's right. It's a pretty hilarious movie, especially when you're with people who just looove to laugh. One thing that made it bearable was I'm not iffy with Angelica Panganiban. Her lines were so funny and her acting was great too. And the ghost was the best! She was supposed to be scary but ended up insanely funny, especially the part when she knocked out Conan's (Vhong) head because he was so stupid. He mistakenly read "Bohol" as "Bulol".

Hahaha, good one. It was one of the best.

It's a good movie to watch on a lazy weekday night - when you just want to relax your mind, hang out with friends, and exercise your bellies with many laugh out louds.

I guess in a lifetime, there's always a first for everything.

You Might Also Like

0 comments