Stuntwoman

6:00 AM

I did something incredibly stupid yesterday. I jumped down from a moving bus because I was almost late for work. While everyone was busy during rush hour, I was doing stunts in Edsa. I even had a little audience. I completely forgot that I could not fly and Spiderman isn’t real. So, I ended up with some bruises and scratches. I fell face-first.  I felt like Sandra Bullock in All About Steve and Lindsay Lohan in Just My Luck. Of course, I had my dignity to save because people stared. So when I was standing up, I almost had the urge of bowing and raising my hands just like those gymnasts in Olympics. Haha. Maybe I should have a major career move and be a stuntwoman instead.

The whole thing was funny, actually, after you get over the shock. After all, it’s not everyday that you almost got killed by a moving bus, right? So lessons learned: One, never day dream while you’re in Edsa. Two, never forget that you can’t fly. Three, don’t cheat on your stop. Four, don’t be stupid.

But seriously, I thank God for saving me. Spiderman may not be real but God is.

Thank you Lord, for having my back :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments