Fight!

11:25 PM

I decided to continue my race to overseas masters application, but this time I'm going to try out a different university and a different scholarship grant. I spent the rest of the day thinking how I will battle out with the university issue. But I don't want to go into the details of that.

One of the reasons why I decided to continue was because I got an 8 in my IELTS exam. It's a good score, considering I didn't enroll in a review class (highest score is 9). Since the validity of this test is only 2 years, I'll do my best to send in as many applications as I can. I decided last Friday that money should not hinder me from exploring. I don't want to see myself reflecting and regretting not doing things I should have been courageous to do when I was younger.

So now I start fighting. God's Word to me this morning was to be courageous and He promised that He will always be with me. In spite of the hurdles which are now looming in front of me, I'm praying that my faith will remain strong and that I will not fail God in ANYTHING. And I still want His will to be done.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Haha! We're having the same challenge: re applying for overseas schools + scholarships. I'm having a minor speed bump, but same as you, I'll fight as well. ;) So go! Fight! Leave no room for regrets. :)

    ReplyDelete