All is well

12:10 AM

That awkward moment when the guy who said "I love you" is married now.

(Not that I took it seriously. Honestly, I care less about that guy. Probably the only thing that intrigued me was the idea that someone did marry him. Haha.)

That awkward moment when the guy who said "I like you" is also married now.

(I wasn't so surprised. A lot of girls really liked him (and even lusted after him - shudder) but he's not really my type. I remember my good friend who was crushing over him gave me those killer glares that I was letting go of a fine catch. Ha! As if.)

And finally there's that moment when I saw God's amazing grace that He didn't allow me to be consumed by stupid teenage infatuations. If I did, my life will probably not be the same. Back then, I was almost on the verge of seizing what the present offered because I thought 'the future is unknown anyway so, why not? Such offers may not come again.' Yet in spite of my twisted emotions, God did not allow for His will not to happen.

With that, I am extremely grateful.

In the end, all of us are happy. The guys are now happily married with the women God has early on set aside for them while here I am, having the time of my life. I'm enjoying the friendships I have and I'm having fun doing what I do - travelling, writing, taking pictures, and achieving my goals in life one by one.

All is well to whom who surrenders his whole life to Christ.

You Might Also Like

0 comments