Standstill

5:14 PM

I love to write. I love to travel. I love taking pictures. But from where I am right now, I feel like I've already hit the ceiling. I need a new place to flow my creativity and interest. Lately, I've been flanked with a lot of administrative work and I don't really find it fun. Plus, I'm being boxed in with corporate rules on how things should be done.


I'm left confused, tired, and uninspired.

I'm having a hard time writing. It's a new feeling, actually. It's not like the ones I ever experienced. Before, I just felt like my brain was drained from creative juices. But right now, I feel like it just stopped. I don't know why and I don't like it one bit.

On Monday, it's the opening night of the photo exhibit I'm helping organize. I hope it would be successful. So far, things are not going as planned. The panels, for one, are not yet finished. It hasn't been painted yet.

I hope things will get better in the next few days. The reasons why I filed for a leave today were to rest and evaluate myself. I cannot continue like this. My creativity is my only capital. I need it to do the captions for the photo exhibit. I need it to write the pre-press release for the event.

I NEED IT. PERIOD.

You Might Also Like

0 comments