Costume Party

9:56 AM

The stress of searching high and low for the perfect costume has finally ended. Two nights ago, we had our (dreaded) Christmas costume party and surprisingly,


I had a great time.

I didn't expect I would say that but I honestly did. I had fun with my friends (friends could be extra cool at times like this) and we enjoyed taking pictures with people who wore expensive, creative, and amazing costumes.

I came as Cruelle Deville. Yep, the villain from 101 Dalmatians. And I'm very proud to say the I only spent a total 57 pesos for the whole get up.

So here's a little tip to those who want dress up as Cruella Deville in the near future and don't want to spend much (or spend anything at all). For Cruella's signature hair, use white poster paint but make sure that it's washable. You can apply it in highlights, just like the way I did it, or you could cover the whole half of your hair with white paint. As for the clothes, wear something fit and elegant, like a black fitted dress (the goes a little above the knees) and high-heeled red shoes. Cruella is a fashion designer so she dresses crisply, but of course, weirdly. You could top it off with a white fur coat. I did not find a white coat in time (and I don't have the time to look for one) so I wore black. For the props, borrow a stuffed dog. Or, you could use a long, cigar holder.

Here's a few more pictures during the party:

Mr. Incredible, Electra, Tiger, Queen of Hearts, Cruella, Witch, Princess Jasmine, Kimmy Dora

with Queen Amidalla

Little Red Riding... Scarf lol

Zorro and Elena

Illegally blonde with an Avatar character :)

Cruella going nuts after seeing tiger fur. Rawr!

Hanging out with Pocahontas

Princess Jasmine at 40

Kimmy Dora fighting with Lucky, LOL

Cruella kills Superman! Cool! Haha

Fighting with Anaconda

Afterwards, my friends and I went to Starbucks to celebrate Ate Gigi's second President's Award. It's the highest form of award in our company and the framed certificate is coupled with $500.

Ate Gigi being prayed for after receiving her President's Award.

Starbucks was where we continued the fun. We laughed at pictures from yesterday's department Christmas party because of the silly stolen shots of everyone. Well, we laughed at ourselves, actually.


Once again, I had a great laughing session with my friends. What a way to end the year. I hope we get more of this next year. But first, Merry Christmas!

You Might Also Like

0 comments