"Gekster!"

5:41 PM

suddenly, people started calling me that and i don't know where it came from.
friendster? gah.

you know it's one thing when people i usually see call me that. when they hear it from someone, they'll unintentionally imitate it. but it's another thing when people i rarely see suddenly calls me with that new nickname.

weird.

but at least it's better than gekbook. it would sound like one of those little black book things they use in gambling.

gekster reminds me of Cartoon Network's Dexter's Laboratory. when i was in grade school, i dreamt of becoming an astronaut and i thought that as a start, i should have my own secret lab just like Dexter. i would set it up just below my bedroom (with the secret door under my bed) even though in reality, it would be waaayy too impossible. LOL


when i was in third grade, our teacher made a code name for each one of us for the Christmas exchange gift. funny coz the code name she picked for me was DeeDee (not sure of the spelling), Dexter's sister.

maybe if i pushed myself further when i was studying, i would have become a world reknown mad scientist today, building solar powered aircons and a jet pack backback so that instead of riding a bus to work, i'll just fly! just like in Totally Spies.


that would make all latecomers in the world love me to death.

and i might even get a Nobel Prize for that!

sweet....

You Might Also Like

0 comments